Four separate individual office/retail condos listed for sale as a group. Total Sales Price is $1,560,000
54 W. 11th Ave. (Unit A) 790 sf main floor, 250 sf. partial basemen
58 W. 11th Ave. (Unit B) 763 sf main floor, 250 sf. partial basement
62 W. 11th Ave. (Unit C) 758 sf main floor, 250 sf. partial basement
68 W. 11th Ave. (Unit D) 753 sf main floor, 250 sf. partial basement
Total square footage 4,063
The description for the 4 units combined is as follows:
- The four units are currently operated as one property.
- Can be separate by removing passageways between units
- 2 Bathrooms
- Kitchen/Break Area
- Pool table area
- Conference Room
- Courtyard for outdoor sitting
- 6 private offices
- 4 cubicle areas
- Reception area
- Separate plumbing, electrical, HVAC in each unit
- Each unit has exposed brick, tons of light and open spacing
- Originally built in 1900 as apartments, but converted to office condos in 1997 and originally renovated at that time
- The entire building just received a new roof last year.
- Hardwood floors in these 4 units were re-finished in 2019
- Bathroom remodeled in 2019
The property sits in the heart of the popular and trendy Golden Triangle area. This is an ideal location for your professional office, service business, a creative workspace, a co-working set-up, an artist studio and just about anything else you can imagine. Flexible zoning allows for multiple uses. In the age of tele-working, this is the perfect location to create a new central office space for your team, while giving you the flexibility to continue partial work at home operations.
Walking distance to the Broadway Marketplace, lots of restaurants and nightlife, the State Capital, the public library, civic center park, bus lines and transportation hubs, shops along Broadway, the art museum, and many new retail, apartments and townhome developments.